Thursday, March 6, 2008

Assignment-write up

This project was to create a piece that utilizes the dragging techniques that we learned on tuesday this week. This project has certainly tested my knowledge of the program because I had a really ambitious idea for my project. It was so ambitious I couldn't do it. Well, I ended up starting over and doing less for the project than I had anticipated. This project was bottom line difficult for me, because what I thought made sense with the script wasn't being translated with my actions. I have questions concerning movie clips within movie clips and a question about if statements being used to collectively _root the time line. I think that's what I'm trying to say. Well this piece is about assembling a headset or earphones. Nothing really conceptual, but it gets the job done. Like I said I had something else in mind planned for the project, so I hope I can explore those question in class today.

No comments: