Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Assignment write-up

In this previous project we had to really learn how to affect the timeline with movie clips and use movie clips within movie clips. To solve this problem I simply came up with the the idea of a game that the viewer will attempt to play and win. However, the gamer will find out shortly that it's a back talking game that doesn't allow the user to win. I thought that this idea would prove to be comedic approach, while solving the problem as well. I hope that the rest of the class feels the same.

5 comments:

bwittmuss said...

This is a crazy game, Pierre. I like how you made it to where the player can never win. But one thing, what is option 1 and 2 suppose to do exactly?

Unknown said...

Its funny how impatient we are with the internet; I wait for more than 4 seconds, Im gone. I couldn't figure out what options 1 and 2 did.

Caleb said...

I don't want to play this game because it hates me, yet I can't stop clicking option 1 and option 2. It looks really cool overall.

Thornton1 said...

Option 1 and 2 was supposed to affect the yellow line in the middle of the white line by either stopping the yellow line with option 2 or turning the line invisible with option 1.

Marc Aaron said...

The game has its elements of frustration and I think that is what you were going for. I think that it needs a graphic at the end that would aim to really piss people off, like a face or word that would pop up at the end, to let us know that its over.