Thursday, January 31, 2008

Assignment write-up

The Flash media homework was moderately difficult to perform. I did have a little help, but after messing around with the tutorials and the controls in the program for a while, I started to get the hang of the motion tweening and all of the other required actions. The most trouble that I had dealt with rotation and the motion guide action because I wanted a smooth transition from one scene to the other. I basically used an old illustrator file design that I made last semester, for this project because I didn't want to use the same bouncing balls or squares. What I did learn is that with out an object actually being a symbol nothing will actually work, and that the registration point is important for spinning an instance or object on the stage. Now that I'm gotten started, I am more comfortable with the program.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried to watch your flash movie but it just came up as a grey screen. ? Maybe I can watch it tomorrow.

Caleb said...

I thought that the movements of the icon were interesting. I could see this being used in conjunction with some text.