Sunday, January 27, 2008

Net.Art Review Continued

The net.art that I'm reviewing was found on soundtoys.net. Now when I arrived to the site I went straight to the interactive media. This section displayed many different interactive net.art but I choose this one mainly because the viewer has the choice and the ability to create their own kind of art from the ready-made art available for selection on the page. The page shows a viewing screen with four different sections where the viewer has options in the form of dots that one would click on to get a response. After I made my interactive art I couldn't help but to go through all the selection options at the bottom to see what combinations where better or worse.

This net.art was aesthetically intriguing because I had the options that allowed me to interact with the page. The different options made the experience a playful one and a easy way to make fast personal art.

No comments: