Sunday, April 6, 2008

Assignment Part 1- Due 4/8

I went to this website called Mouse Jam where the user gets this track that plays, but they also get this options to add to track that's playing with small sound movie clips that play when the user releases the button. I think that this would be an excellent way to solve the problem of creating a project that takes control of the tools taught in class last class. Now this website was really cool. What gets me is how the creator simplified their piece to a really simplistic approach to engage the user. It was really a quite simple approach that draws the user in. For instance, when I clicked on a link he had all the sounds play through so, I would know what my options sound like then the dominant track plays for about 4 minutes allowing the user to play along and add to the original track with their own creativity. Plus, the website had many different types of mixes to choose from, so I found myself wanting to visit each link.

Link

No comments: