Tuesday, April 22, 2008

assignment write-up 4/ 22

Over this weekend I've been able to start on the animation process of my project. It's kind of weird animating, so I'm just focusing on my boss character at the end since I want him to be highly interactive. I've tried to solve earlier problems concerning my opening page and the transition page, which I think has worked out ok for now. As of now and where I stand with this project, I need to go through and script the project the right way using if/ and statements and I need to sharpen up and solve my animation glitches. For the most part everything is designed and imported into flash for me to manipulate them. I don't know how I will get my monsters to come out of my secret hiding spots.

3 comments:

bwittmuss said...

Dude, Pierre, I like the game, but you still need to work on the monsters. There needs to be blood. A lot of BLOOD. The weapons still don't appear when I play, but I know your still working on those bugs. And the monsters should move about the scene, so it will be more interactive.

Caleb said...

Yeah I agree with Brian - needs more blood. Other than that you're done...Just kidding, you need to work some stuff out, but its really close to being a complete and finished project. And also the enemies and the boss are animated pretty good at this point - you may want to expand a bit on this though, like with the enemies. Its looking clean though.

Unknown said...

i feel like the action is a little unclear, mainly just the hits- but the breathing guy is a nice touch. and everything looks really good.