Thursday, April 3, 2008

Audio assignment- write up

For this assignment we had to utilize the audio techniques that where gone over in class last Tuesday. Well, I basically continued on my last project with the tattoos by basically adding music in the windows that the tattoo and the video screen is in to give the viewer a little extra enthusiasm about placing the tattoo on themselves. Nothing real fancy was added on for this project except the music, which happens to be of metal genre. I had another idea for doing this project but once I started working on the project I realized that I had some gaps in my understanding of how to use the music in action script. So, I really kept this simplified to get the the job done, and I have some questions.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

well, i guess i really want a tattoo now. the music makes it seem like the selection of the tattoo becomes more of a selection of identity than it did last week.

bwittmuss said...

I like how you cropped out certain parts of the music to where it belongs with the game. Bad ass songs!

Unknown said...

im not sure if the addition of sound really added to the piece for me. like brians, i think its tricky to add soungs because it creates an immediate hurdle for the viewer taste wise.

Caleb said...

Yeah I think the music choice definitely lends itself to this piece perfectly - i makes me think of, well, getting a tribal tattoo.